Monday, May 17, 2010

Recapping the chairs

I really saw a lot of good work out there, which made me feel the urge to do more on my next project. I would have to say the music video about eating the egg hit me at home the most. Ha I loved how a simple egg could be portrayed so dramatically and intensely by everyone's videos. I actually tried a little social experiment of my own. I made it a point to sort of break the social rules during our assignment presentations. Instead of following the norm and being very in depth and speaking about the emotions you felt while doing the assignment, I acted like I just didn't care and there was no depth to my project. Everything I do every day has depth and meaning, and I swear every day I'm living a new experience. When I took the picture of the egg covered in wax I was trying demonstrating another way of me fighting lust and obsession, but I severely downplayed it while talking to the class about it to sort of break a social rule. So I can't say I just don't care, because I do. I pay attention and over analyze everything in my life. I enjoyed the class, and scooting around in my chair in the hallway. I'll admit there were times I spaced off, but I'm only human. So I'm ready for next time, I wonder what will happen. It seems regardless of this class that I'm always going through something odd or people are coming to me with the oddest of problems. I'm always experiencing something, be it a robbery, or someone having some crazy event happen to them and it effecting me in some way. I'm glad to say I've lived a very eventful life so far.A person has to open their eyes, because something crazy is always happening to us, we just have to open the window to the box we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment