Monday, May 24, 2010

Reinvent the wheel

I am describing my Rules who needs them project. It's a video that is about 57 or so seconds long. The summary is that a man drives through an apartment complex breaking several rules without a second thought. I really enjoyed making this and seeing the final product. I made this project for class, but in the end it was more for fun. I like a lot about this project so it's hard for me. I enjoy the music selection and the scene with the man hitting a pedestrian the most. Although I have a few dislikes, such as the car pulling into the spot is choppy, the scene with the driver driving with his feet could have been more free-flowing, and the credits and intro could involve more design. After completing this project I learned a lot about camera shots and attempting to make the stop motion have a higher quality. A fresh approach could possibly be, splattering blood all over the windshield upon impact, or investing in a tripod for more consistent shots. I chose this particular project because its the one I have put the most work into since beginning this class. I want to see if maybe I can make the credits and intro a lot better or even fine tune the video after looking through it a few more times! I will post the project with a better intro and credits. I'm afraid that if I mess with the shots within the video I will end up working a lot longer than planned. I want to fix the shots, but it will take a few nights.

Here is my edit!

No comments:

Post a Comment