Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Parking tickets anger me beyond belief.

So I'm sure someone was wondering why I even bothered coming today. Well after last class I received a parking tickets for $30 because I didn't know it was a 24/7 hour parking lot. If anyone has noticed....the whole IUPUI parking system is now 24/7, no more after 4PM etc. So I came to class and I sat for a bit then realized...Hey..Wait a minute...If I leave my car out there any longer I'll get another ticket, so I went to go print my parking pass off, that's when I left. So I go to buy the pass andddddddd NOW I have to pay off the last ticket first before I get my pass!!! I appealed the pass right away though so I have to wait until they give me the go. Thank god class isn't until next Wednesday, that is more than enough time. I really fucking wanted to present the photo I've been working on to see what ideas could be thrown at me. Ha its funny how I'm being punished to go to school. Forgive my rudeness Side Seeing Queen Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment