Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ghosts oooOooOooo

At first sitting in the dark was very cool, but it's a shame that I could start seeing everything after my vision adjusted. I noticed that while sitting in the start I definitely cannot focus on a certain point, nor could I focus on questions. It feels as if I'm floating when it's pitch black. I remember being deathly afraid all the time when I lived at home with my mother. I felt like something was always watching all the way up to the point of me moving out. Almost like a bad energy within the whole house, that's all I could think of while sitting in class in the dark. I remember all those nights I'd stare of in the black abyss of my room and feel as if something were right there with me all those years. Unfortunately sometimes it still feels that way, but I just keep it to myself, I try to push it in the back of my mind....No more of that new topic. The tunnel that we sat it, yes yes! As I sat there I could feel all my senses tingling. My back was hot from the hand railing, and my body felt beyond baked in the sun. I remember hearing the noise of society. It's almost always the same no matter what city I go to, the cars, voices, and airplanes overhead. Odd how humanity, regardless of the language, always speaks ultimately the same language. The humming of cars, sirens, or construction all gives the general voice of humanity, without any individuals saying a word. Tune into your surroundings, and you'll find beauty anywhere, regardless of the location. The rays of sun through the clouds, or even the crazy arraignment of cloud textures and colors lately. Life make sense...but if it did I do not believe I'd want to live if I knew everything. I try to escape the darkness, and sometimes on a rare occasion when I close my eyes I see his face, the way he was left on the road that frightful night my life changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment