Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My 50 Thesis

So I chose the .swf video that he made!
From this URL to his blog below. This video gave me a chill of excitement, something about it stood out.
http://no-u-dont.blogspot.com/2010/06/something-something-complete.html



From Heathers 50 What if questions I chose these five.



#38 What if one person was responsible for the destruction of earth?
#36 What if after the earth was destroyed the debris created something else?
#16 What if this was focused on humans instead of nature?
#39 What if one person was responsible for the creation of earth?
#27 What if this became reality?

These five stood out because I thought they were very unique. I have a lot of space to work with.

So a few days have passed and my brain is just unable to put these to life. I figured out the question I chose, but I figured it out and proved it false.

http://no-u-dont.blogspot.com/2010/06/something-something-complete.html

1)What if this is an alien?
2)What if this could send an even bigger message?
3)What if this were easy?
4)What if nations leaders were shown?
5)What if this could be a great advertisement?
6)What if this were longer?
7)What if this was done in 3-D?
8)What if this could depict different societies?
9)What if since its so good it could make thousands by advertising products?
10)What if my computer shuts down during this?
11)What if someone could depict the entire world in a movie?
12)What if this were the window to something even better?
13)What if the world were to make sense?
14)What if the whole world was a game?
15)What if I over analyze everything I do?
16)What if my view is completely opposite of yours?
17)What if I knew the answer to this question?
18)What if I could micromanage my brain?
19)What if I just made sense?
20)What if tomorrow this file is erased and gone, all I would have is a memory?
21)What if I wanted to be everything?
22)What if this would be over after the next line?
23)What if birds flew into a large ball of fire?
24)What if tomorrow is depicted through video?
25)What if the message is already shown?
26)What if everything is alive?
27)What if what if's were endless?
28)What if we found the answers?
29)What if you didn't care about any of this?
30)What if because you don't care you're also normal?
31)What if being normal is then a bad thing?
32)What if the norm is actually bad?
33)What if we keep following bad?
34)What if that means we are backwards?
35)What if all of this could be pieces of the video?
36)What if my window just busted out and I were sucked out?
37)What if that is totally irrelevant?
38)What if everyone was happy?
39)What if we ate polar bears?
40)What if this was a polar bear eating commercial?
41)What if polar bears are ...Big
42)What if I couldn't see what I was typing?
43)What if everything is impulsive?
44)What if the video blew the fuck up?
45)What if I didn't sleep for a week?
46)What if you close your eyes and you see it all again?
47)What if dreams were reality?
48)What if reality were actually reality?
49)What if I wrote more about the actual piece?
50)What if you could not do anything about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment